Saturday, July 2, 2011

Kanji Adventure

Today I have officially memorized 500 kanji.



Since the beginning of June, I've been (re-)memorizing one hundred kanji per week using the Heisig method. By October I hope to be able to recognize the meaning of every Joyo kanji I encounter upon. After that will I only begin to actually study how to 'pronounce' them.

I even got no plans of (re-)learning Nihongo grammar just yet. My goal this year is simply just to be able to read aloud written Japanese.

Still got 1,542 more to go. Ganbarimasu!

ファイト!!


1 comments:

Rev. Aron Aghama said...

Ganbatte Kudasai Ian San Desu!

Chotto Nihonngo desu Wakarimasu Daijubu Desu!

otsokare samadesu! Yoroshiku onegaisemasu!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...