skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
The Spiritual Flame
Sabbats
Community
Altar
Study and Devotion
An Air of Magic
Witchy Crafts
High Magic
Chaosorcery
Earthly Pleasures
Food Trip
Solo Journeys
Art
Leisure
Watery Reflections
Sunday, June 20, 2010
On Cozy Mornings
No comments
Peace and calm and the wisdom of the I Ching. Perfect with my morning tea.
Posted in:
watery reflections
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Blog Archive
►
2018
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2017
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2015
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2014
(14)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
2013
(10)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(15)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(43)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(4)
▼
2010
(56)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(6)
▼
June
(3)
A Day of Art and Food
On Cozy Mornings
Celebrating Litha - Asian Style
►
May
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(7)
Popular Posts
Enochian Journal 4: Praying to Enochian Gods
I have finally completed my portable Enochian magic kit just in time for the Lenten break. I decided to start immediately on Donald Tyson...
10 Things About Wicca That Wiccans Should Know
1. Gerald Gardner , known as the father of Wicca, never actually used the word "Wicca" nor "Wiccan". He referred to his...
El Mio Altar de Orishas
Yemaya / Our Lady of Justice. Mother of the orishas. Ruler of the moon and the seas. At her feet is a dried sea poison which is her favored...
Iroko: The Serpent Oshumare Climbs the Tree of Orishas
This is what happens when you put your hands into too many mystical systems. This is simply my attempt to place the orishas into the co...
Enochian Alphabet Made Easy
I'm a language junkie. I learned how to read and write in Japanese kana, Cyrillic, Greek, Baybayin, Runic, and to some extent, Hebrew. I...
Elemental Tools of High Magic
My Golden Dawn-inspired ceremonial magick elemental tools and the Enochian Holy Table. This is the first time I photographed them altogether...
Enochian Journal 6: The Choir of the Cherubim
It's now down to the Cherubim after praying to the Gods and the Seniors of the Watchtowers. The books call these entities "kerubs...
The Lights of Diwali
Somehow I find myself always having an affinity with the goddesses of the arts and beauty. Yeye Oshun has been for me a symbol of gaiety an...
Three Other Things a Witch Can Do with Herbs
As a modern (and lazy) witch, I just buy my magical herbs from the magical grocery store. The problem I get with this is that I end up buy...
The Tetragrammaton of the Illuminati
In reading Peter Carroll's "Psyber Magic", I came across an interesting diagram in which he divides psychopolitical programme...
Design by
Free WordPress Themes
| Bloggerized by
Lasantha
-
Premium Blogger Themes
|
Affiliate Network Reviews
0 comments:
Post a Comment