Sunday, May 22, 2011

Riverdance - The Farewell Tour

One of my dreams just came true. For years I have been a Riverdance fan and last week I finally got to watch them - LIVE!

And in Hong Kong.

It was surreal. I had to constantly remind myself I was seeing them flesh and blood and not on a screen. It took me a lot of guts to pull off something like this - booking a concert in a foreign city and going there alone - but thank gods it paid off well. I have never seen anything more spectacular.

I even got a bonus. I ran into some of the performers who were exiting backstage when I was leaving the theatre. Too bad I was too shy and too starstruck to ask for autographs.


I booked online a few weeks ago and now I finally got my VIP ticket!



By the entrance to the Lyric theatre.


Inside the Hong Kong Academy of Performing Arts.


A large wall display.


Photography was strictly prohibited but I managed to snatch a photo of the stage before any of the ushers catch me.


Basbasan Nawa!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...