Sunday, February 21, 2010

Crystal Workshop with the Crystal Goddess

I must admit that I'm not really into crystals; but still I consider myself very lucky to have attended this private workshop conducted by the crystal queen herself, Riza Regis. Her books are actually among the first literatures that I read on the subject of magic, along with Tony Perez's, who incidentally came along with us to participate in the workshop as well.

The activities were not only fun to do but will also prove very handy. My favorite must be the one where we express different aspects of ourselves through dancing. I was a bit shy at first but after a while I just let it all go and went with the flow. The skrying and channelling sessions were interesting too, and in fact I came up with a very curious-looking artifact after tapping into the ether with the freebie crystal pyramid.

Advanced Crystal Workshop and Power Movement class


Riza Regis and Tony Perez


Isis Altar, in Riza's crystal room



A beautiful triple goddess altar chest


We were given a set of gemstones and a crystal pyramid (seen
here sitting atop my Bathala pentacle)
An autographed book from the author


Maferefun Orunmila!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...