Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mandala Workshop

Healthy food for body and soul: mandala-writing for peace and healing, and a sumptuous all-veggie dinner at a cozy restaurant with friends from the Gaia Circle. Just what I badly needed to tame the warrior spirit in me which is becoming a bit too unruly these days.

Mandalas big and small.



Ate Bet, Lei, and the boys doing their stuff.



My stuff: I am on Eastern-mystic mode




Some cool stuff inside the Peacemaker's Circle office where the workshop was held.




Yummy vegetarian lunch at Greens, somewhere along Tomas Morato, Quezon City.


Basbasan Nawa!

2 comments:

Ludwig Bon Quirog y MigriƱo said...

I love Greens!

Murmur said...

Me too. Very cozy place. I hope to get back someday. :)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...