Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Divine Table



My old and trusty Enochian Holy Table, used in communing with angelic forces. I think it's function might be to condense and filter telluric currents that may affect the images that "come forth" from the skrying sphere that is placed upon it. Preliminary to the main Watchtower ritual, I vocalize the names of the Enochian letters inscribed on it to put me into an Enochian-flavored alpha-state. The table was fairly easy to make: I just used a felt-tip marker with silver ink to write the on a small tea-table which can easily be bought in department stores.

The beaded green and yellow necklace is associated with Orunmila, Yoruban god of visions and divination. As an orisha worshipper, I call upon his powers occasionally in the hopes of receiving more vivid and meaningful image in my skrying sessions.

Basbasan Nawa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...