Sunday, March 27, 2011

Alban Eilir on the Earth Hour

Due to my day job, I wasn't able to celebrate the equinox on March 21, but the Universe gave me another good option.

What better way to celebrate an earth sabbat than during the Earth Hour?



My Pagan altar shall be a place of birth and life, as I monitor and tend to these fast growing sprouts for the months to come.




Soil, seed, ash and water. A little earth magic on the earth hour.




Nice to know that the rest of the world are celebrating with me in their own little ways.




A week after planting, the mung bean sprouts are growing out of control. Hopefully they flower just in time for Beltane.

Basbasan Nawa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...