Thursday, February 17, 2011

Negative Singularity

I overstuffed myself with Chinese food. And so while my stomach was taking its sweet time to settle down, I made some little art with what's left on the table using my phone camera.

I'm having fun with the phonecam's negative effect. The photos I came up with reminded me of those obscure images of microcellular organisms and quantum particles in science textbooks. So I added a touch of geekiness with random, obscure science texts I found through Google.

The Phagothrophic Origin of Eukaryotes and Phylogenetic Classification of Protozoa
(Hongkong noodles)


Stefan-Boltzman Constant
(chili sauce)


 Aereodynamic Conservation



 Rate of Change as a Limiting Value
(straw in a drinking glass)

  
Kepler's Three Laws of Planetary Motion.
(scratchy table surface)


Basbasan Nawa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...