Sunday, February 6, 2011

Medicine for Gaia 2011

I'm back at the Peacemakers' Circle office in Katipunan with the rest of the Medicine for Gaia folks. Ishilta has got some exciting plans for our URI circle this year - lectures on Babaylanism, drumming workshops, Balinese new year, trips to local Buddhist temples and Islam mosques, etc. I just hope all of it will push through, and that I may be able to attend most if not all of them.

I also got assigned as web keeper and documentor. Which reminds me, I really got to work on our logo. Where the heck is inspiration when I need it?


The meeting begins with an agnihotr, and a multi-faith prayer.

Multifaith altar.

How to get people together: food

Basbasan Nawa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...