Sunday, February 20, 2011

Little Tokyo


I've been craving for authentic Japanese food for quite some time. And as far as I know, there is only one best place to visit as far as authentic goes. Without having to get a visa that is.



This is what I came here for. Kagura's okonomiyaki. I ordered their "special" one, and gods was it heaven.


Irasshaimase! The place is quite hard to find. Just look for this gate along Amorsolo and Chino Roces Avenue and pass through the long corridor to find yourself in little Japan.

 Weird-looking signage.I can read the hiragana but I couldn't make sense out of them.


I chose to dine al fresco. The flies, the smell of cooking yakitori, and the Nihonjins talking beside me add to the ambiance.  

Kagura, which specializes in okonomiyaki, is just one of the restaurants in the compound. Look for this banner to find them.


Kagura, Little Tokyo
Chino Roces St., Makati City
Tues-Sun, 11:00-2:30PM, 6:00PM-10:00PM


Basbasan Nawa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...