Friday, September 2, 2011

Something Is A-Brewing...


What's wonderful about keeping a blog is that not only do you save memories, you can also keep track of yourself.

While I read back through my blog, wincing and cringing from from self-embarrassment from some of the old posts, I realize that I am almost no longer the same person who have written those posts anymore. -- I changed. Which is a good thing. Probably.

But I guess that is to be expected. Being Pagan and all. And this being my fourth personal website already.

And so the blog must change as well. I am thinking of rewriting some of the old posts while some, I shall readily dispose - like something nasty I left in the living room while I was drunk. Here's hoping that my writing be more practical, less romanticized, and more true to myself.

Besides, this blog is so due for a makeover.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...